Elastomix® is a high-grade elastomer specially designed to meet modern industry’s most punishing tasks. Combining the physical and chemical attributes of several elastomers, Elastomix® offers:
- Excellent mechanical resistance
- Very good resistance to abrasion and friction and performs better mechanically than an FPM in a temperature range of 100° C to 170° C
- Good temperature resistance (-25°C to +175°C)
- Excellent resistance to oils and greases
- Excellent resistance to steam
Elastomix® combines the properties of Viton®, Nitrile® and EPDM, up to a certain temperature.
Elastomix® holds the following certification:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- 3-A Dairy Sanitary 18-03
- Elastomix® meets EC No. 1935/2004 standards
- Elastomix® respects REACH criteria; our formulation contains no toxic substance in the REACH list.